25 January 2009

Boredom

I have just spent an entire weekend wishing it would warm up so that I could get out on some nice long bike rides. But instead of doing anything else physical I managed to have one of the laziest weekends that I have had to date in UPT. I did almost nothing of note for an entire two days, and while I am a not pleased about not working out it was probably some of the best resting that I have done since July.
We went with a group of friends on Saturday and saw the new Clint Eastwood movie Gran Torino. I was actually presently surprised at how good of a movie it was. I usually do not agree with critics, but this movie was actually a pretty decent flick. We went out to dinner with a few of our friends at this mexican place that had more items on their menu than any other place i have ever been to. It was absolutely ridiculous trying to figure out what you want when you have over 200 items to choose from. They should have just cut their menu in half and focused on making a few good items because i was not very impressed with my chimichangas.
Not really much to write about this weekend just really some bored ramblings.

No comments: