17 June 2008

now that we have that first post out of the way we can get on to the real stuff.


Being a bike commuter in Altus, Ok is like being the one legged man in an ass kicking contest. People look at you like you just punched them in the face everytime they pass you (or you pass them). Even people that know me think it is a pretty weird thing to do. Probably some of the coolest times around here are when someone who has never commuted before tries it and comes to me talking about how much fun it actually was. Who would have thought? Maybe, just maybe, I do this because I actually enjoy it? It absolutely amazes people when you tell them that you do something physical that you enjoy. Hopefully the rest of the AF will be a little more accepting about the whole bike thing.
--This is my Surly Cross Check (aka Regina).

"Fix it or mix it!" Mike Hoover




No comments: