20 July 2011

half way....i think

Well, we have made it almost three months out here in the desert. Things are somewhat interesting when you are flying, but other than that there really isn't much else going on out here. I am getting plenty of working out done but even that is starting to get monotonous. On the off days we pretty much have to entertain ourselves. I should really be getting my SOS done, but I keep finding things that get in the way. On a positive (I think) note, I was accepted into grad school at Mississippi State. This is going to be an interesting couple of years as I try to balance out work with school and other commitments. I am extremely interested in most of the subjects that I am going to be studying. I am not looking forward to a few of them, but I am sure that i will learn some interesting things. I feel like this post is starting to ramble, but I guess this is how i fill my off time.

No comments: