26 March 2009

Moving



So, we are going to Corpus. We are both pretty freaking excited about this little adventure. We are neck deep in getting ready to move. I am really excited to be living in a town with more things that I like to do. They have a triathlon club, indoor swimming pools, people that ride bikes, beaches, airplanes, the Texas State Aquarium, and a whole lot of other stuff that I am super stoked about. Not to mention that I am finally going to get to live back in Texas after almost six years of being gone. That is way too long for someone like me who really likes that state. Bill is pretty stoked too. He is enjoying his tour of the US, but both of our hearts belong in Texas. I am also really ready to get back to flying. It has been over a month since I have been in a cockpit. Flying has really made an impact on me. There is nothing like it on the entire planet. Well, I guess that will be it for today. More to come with the adventures of Water Survival and the move.........
This is a picture of me receiving one of my Top Gun awards

This is a picture of us waiting to be called up to find out what our track would be.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I'm glad to know that Bill Dog is enjoying being a Texan again...not every ancient dog gets to live in as many states as Bill Dog is getting to experience! Love, Mom